Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's a Go!

So since there were no protests, we are going to be reading the 5 Dickens Christmas Books. The book that Cameron and I got has A Christmas Carol first, but Cameron keeps complaining about reading that one first, so we will read in this order:

The Chimes

The Cricket on the Hearth

The Battle of Life

The Haunted Man

A Christmas Carol

Hope you can all find these books, check the library or Barnes and Noble. We got ours from Amazon. Make sure the book you get has all five of them in it. We look forward to your comments.

Jackie

5 comments:

April Palmer said...

Hey guys, I think this sounds like a great endeavor! I'll try to get Dave to read them with me, that would be so fun:) So- how do I get started on a blog?

camjackieward said...

You want to start your own blog? Do you have Picasa? If you have Picasa, select the pictures you want to blog, then there is a button you can click that will say "blog this", and that should get your started. If you don't have Picasa, google it, and download it for free. If you want help, give me a call.

Jackie

April Palmer said...

Ok- I'll give it a try- I don't think I have Picasa since I don't know what it is:) I'll try to download it- it would be much easier if you were here to walk me through it- I work much better that way! BUT- I am a big girl, let's see what I can do!
I'll let you know:)
April

Unknown said...

Sam Weller's downtown is an awesome book store! They sell used books as well as new one's. It's local and chuck full of books of all kinds. The book blog sounds fun, I'll have to let Taryn know about it.

camjackieward said...

April, give me a call if you need some help!